miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

The top ten before my gray grave

This is an easy and hard question! Lets make the list, with the first wish that springs to my mad mind, but, thinking, I only think in travels!:
1) I will not die before visit Ireland: Someday, nearer or further, I must go to Ireland, to see it castles, green fields, happy taverns, etc, and finally TO KNOW why I feel so attracted to that country, why since I was a girl the celtic music, language, culture meant so much to me, why there, thinking in there, I feel in home
2) I'd like to visit too the greek islands, in the Egeo sea. Especially, draw my attention, the Santorini island, because some investigations says that there was a piece of the sunken continent of Atlantida.
3) One of my goal when I left (finally!) the university, is to buy a jeep and travel through all the National Parks and Monuments or anything protected by the chilean law (in this case, SNASPE) I want to see all the beauty of my country
4) I have not seen any of them, but I'd like to buy a trailer for travel for Chile without worry about food, bed or toilet near. But I don't know if in Chile there are these trailers and how much money they cost, but I don't miss nothing dream it.
5) This is a polemic dream, because is some politic, but I would like to visit the place where the Hidroaysen project is planned, before this would be built.
6) When I set my own home, I would like to work in the ground, sowing for comestible plants, and eat my own vegetables, cultivated without fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, foreign genes, people tiredness or dark business behind.
7) In a wild enviroment of the southern Chile, I will jump in bungee.
8) I will visit, built or live into a smial (the people that knows the Tolkien's literature will understand; *clue: too called hobbit holes)
9) When I was a girl, I promised to my mom would give her an unforgettable holydays, with a tour for whole Europe with all expenses paid.
10) ...eeemmmhhh...
Well, not all of this said, the last will be asked in the future but now not...(muajajajaja!)

Cheers!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario