jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

The little Italy

Honestly, I don't like too much eat outside. There's no more satisfactory than eat the food cooked by yourself. The salt, the spicies, the ingredients, are chosen by myself, there's no danger for have to eat something that I don't like it. But if I could choose a restaurant to eat tasty, cheap, fancy and romantic, I would go to La Piccola Italia. This restaurant are like the elegant place for the not too elegant people, now that the prices aren't so high. I love the italian food, I would go to Italy only for eating; and it remembers to my grandmother, cooking all day the potatoes for gnocchis or filling the kitchen of smells and pots for making a fabulous sauce for pasta. Usually I go to the restaurant located near from metro Los Leones, in Providencia. The treatment of the waiters is adequate, they make you feel okay. Moreover, the ambience put on ease to everybody, outside there are not noises of cars, of people in a mall, or reggeaton music of somebody inconsiderate. Normally, when I go there, I order the three pasta's plate, or when I go with my family, we order the big plate with many types of pasta.

By other side, I d love to go to the restaurants of Barrio Lastarria. They are so international! The style of this neighborhood it's highly cultural and it seems the people are so friendly and opened mind, that I would talk with them everyday! But the prices are high, and the plates of food are little.

And finally, I recomend in Constitucion, a little restaurant located in the centre of the city. The particular in this place is the furnitures (tables, chairs) are made with beams found after the earthquake on 2010, of houses collapsed and carried by the current of tsunami...the whole place are made of history, and could be a symbol for rebuilding for the ashes.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love Barrio lastarria, but you are right, it is too expensive, so I can´t go as much as I like

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i' guess italian food is a pleasure that no one can avoide but in lastarria acctually I found last week the best place with the biggest sadwiches i have ever seen and you can happily share with friends

    ResponderEliminar