jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

The polemic website

This is the symbol of the anti-intelligence. And, thinking in a intellectual person like me....(I didn't even me believe in me), it didn't expected that I saw these silly pages...but, when the study id too much, I'd wish to rest my brain seeing dummy stuffs and laughing about nothing. But, sincerely, in excess, theses pages really kill neurons, but in moderate doses, is like a hamburguer; tastes so good, but doesn't feed your body. There are other pages that are simillar, but I prefer this page because have less sexual and male chauvinist comments, and more post for reflection than others.

This page begun like a blog, where had more comments than images, but with the time, it updated and included the "memes" and other images silly but fun.

Sincerely, I don't visit this page frequently, because now I'm visiting the pages of the big shops (Paris, Falabella, etc) for avoid go to shopping, and going directely for buy the thing previously chosen by the website.

Ah, the page told is porlaputa.com, the name is very coprolalic, but the content is less than expected.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario