jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

"Goodbye my friend, Thanks for your helping hand, I say goodbye to all my cries, Just say goodbye"


With a lyric of one of my favorite song of my favorite metal group, it's time to say goodbye. The better of these blog was having learnt to make blogs! I didn't know it. I don't like too much talk about myself, its bored, really, because I already know my history, and it's more fun tell my adventures than my preferences. But, I don't care. When I was at school, I was the best in english, because I liked it , I translated songs and learnt much more than the school taught us. But when I went to university, I realized that my school wasn't so good, and almost everything that I knew was for my effort. But, thinking in these 3 courses (this is seriocomic, but my level in the test of english was "starter" because in the middle of the test I closed the program accidentally and I had 15 minutes to start from the beginning) have improve really my english, specially my spelling and vocabulary

1 comentario: