miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

Shows!

This could be a boring part of the blog because there isn't a picture. Well, this is because the show that I saw was in strange facts. I was surfing the internet when I met an ancieeent friend. He just was seeking a partner for going to listen some musician friends who will play that night. I didn't have plans and I accepted. At the same time, I was angry with my boyfriend (private reasons^^) and that day we had not spoken. We met with my friend, we went to Barrio Lastarria to meet with another friend and when all together were going to the pub, my boyfriend called me by phone and apologized me. He met us and together with my friend enjoyed the music. I don't remember what was the name of the musicians, but I remeber the music and that night, was fun, tasty (we ate and drank too much!), romantic and a great time for reconciliation!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario